SHL helps companies optimize performance and productivity through deep people insights. Our market-leading people analytics and technology equip leaders and their teams to make confident, data-driven talent decisions that lead to stronger business outcomes.
- As our new Senior Account Manager, you will manage an existing portfolio of key strategic and enterprise accounts and be responsible for driving sales.
- You will develop strong business relationships with Senior Directors, HR and critical line management across our client organisations driving sales across Italy.
- As SHL's Senior Account Manager you will deliver sales presentations to high-level executives such as the Chief HR Officer, HR Directors, Business Unit Leaders & C Level executives, creating innovative proposals and client led solutions building long lasting and valued relationships .
- You will be an expert in all core selling areas and contribute to the creation and implementation of business planning and strategy execution to drive sales across Italy.
- You will keep abreast of market trends and evolving client needs and using this to deliver client solutions acting as a true business partner.
- You have significant successful sales/key account management experience, including proven experience in high level negotiations
- You forecast precisely, manage your pipeline in SF.com and meet monthly, quarterly, and annual financial goals
- You have strong solutions sales experience, from a Consulting or Business Services background
- You have a thorough understanding and strong sector knowledge
- A Bachelors or Masters degree is preferred, ideally in human resources, or business-related discipline
- Excellent business English and Italian skills
- Excellent proposal writing and business presentation skills
A Bachelors or Masters degree is preferred, ideally in human resources, or business-related discipline
Excellent business English and Italian skills
Field of Experience
Excellent proposal writing and business presentation skills
Attractive Salary Package