Businesses are built by the experiences they provide, and every day millions of those experiences are delivered by Avaya Holdings Corp. (NYSE: AVYA). Avaya is shaping what's next for the future of work, with innovation and partnerships that deliver game-changing business benefits. Our cloud communications solutions and multi-cloud application ecosystem power personalized, intelligent, and effortless customer and employee experiences to help achieve strategic ambitions and desired outcomes. Together, we are committed to help grow your business by delivering Experiences that Matter.
Named Account Manager - III:
- Meet assigned annual sales target with assigned accounts
- Develop key accounts’ strategy and execute with planning in timely manner
- Identify new opportunities to pitch for new business and develop existing clients further
- Present and lead customer's discussions to accelerate the sales process.
- Ensures a high degree of Customer Satisfaction with AVAYA’s solutions and services
- Identify client’s pain-points and needs for proposing solutions to solve their problems
- Develops sales plans for assigned accounts in line with company strategy
- Articulate client’s organization hierarchy and each individual’s personal agenda
- Identify client’s budget approval process and ordering process
- Influence decision makers to achieve sales goals
- Bachelor Degree or above
- Should equip with positive thinking; can do attitude
- Should have at least 10+ years Sales experience in FSI and/or large enterprise accounts
- Good account management skills in account planning, strategy setting and deal closing
- Experience in working with resellers and alliance partners
- Experience in subscription and/or as-a-service OPEX selling is a plus
- Solution selling technique, preferrable with experience on Unified Communication/Contact Centre selling
- Able to engage with C-level and Users rather than just IT
- Knowledge in SFDC or other CRM tools
- Accurate forecasting
- Strong Interpersonal skill
Bachelor Degree or above.
10+ years Sales experience in FSI and/or large enterprise accounts.
Attractive Salary Package