Denodo is the leader in data virtualization providing data access, data governance and data delivery capabilities across the broadest range of enterprise, cloud, big data, and unstructured data sources without moving the data from their original repositories. Denodo’s customers across every major industry have gained significant business agility and ROI.
- Obtain and maintain strong knowledge of the Denodo Platform, be able to deliver a superb technical pitch, including our key and advanced features and benefits.
- Constantly learn new things and maintain an overview of modern technologies.
- Be able to address a majority of technical questions concerning customization, integration, enterprise architecture and general features / functionality of our product.
- Capable of building and/or leading the development of custom deployments based and beyond client’s requirements.
- Provide timely, prioritized and complete customer-based feedback to Product Management, Sales, Support and/or Development regarding client’s business cases, requirements and issues.
- Train and engage clients in the product architecture, configuration, and use of the Denodo Platform.
- Promote knowledge and best practices while managing deliverables and client expectations.
- Manage client expectations, establish credibility at all levels within the client and build problem-solving partnerships with the client, partners and colleagues.
- Provide technical consulting, training and support.
- Develop white papers, presentations, training materials or documentation on related topics.
- Solid understanding of SQL and good grasp of relational and analytical database management theory and practice.
- Good knowledge of JDBC, XML and Web Services APIs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to be able to interact with technical and business counterparts.
- Active listener.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Lots of curiosity. You never stop learning new things.
- Creativity. We love to be surprised with innovative solutions.
- Be a team worker with a positive attitude.
BS or higher degree in Computer Science.
Relevant professional experience in a similar field.
Attractive Salary Package