Denodo is the leader in data virtualization providing data access, data governance and data delivery capabilities across the broadest range of enterprise, cloud, big data, and unstructured data sources without moving the data from their original repositories. Denodo’s customers across every major industry have gained significant business agility and ROI.
Marketing Operations Analyst:
- Salesforce expert supporting global demand generation, field marketing, cloud marketing and partner marketing teams
- Work closely with the sales operations team - to provide intelligence
- Help improve standardization and adoption of common practices
- Marketing lead review and qualification
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using Salesforce
- Document detailed business, functional, and technical requirements
- Prepare and maintain custom reports and dashboards in Salesforce
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports to track lead and campaign performance.
- Track Leads/Contacts in different status of progress
- Prepare Target vs. Actual & Past Year vs. Current Year reporting
- Regularly track for discrepancies in Salesforce - ensure data integrity
- Keeping abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements
- Eager to pick up new tools and do the necessary research to master them
- Other duties as deemed necessary by management
- Salesforce Lightning experience is a plus
- Salesforce Administrator certification is a plus
- Experience in the B2B software company will be a plus
- Experience working with marketing and sales users and understanding of their diverse needs
- Experience creating and reporting on marketing campaigns using Salesforce.com
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced and high energy environment with attention to detail and quality
- Strong data analysis skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Bilingual English - Spanish. Any other languages will be a plus - Working language will be English
- Experience working with globally distributed teams
- Team player, hands on attitude, passion for work and willing to generate results.
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communication or related fields.
4+ years full-time Salesforce CRM experience.
Field of Experience
Experience in the B2B software company will be a plus.
Attractive Salary Package