Denodo is the leader in data virtualization providing data access, data governance and data delivery capabilities across the broadest range of enterprise, cloud, big data, and unstructured data sources without moving the data from their original repositories. Denodo’s customers across every major industry have gained significant business agility and ROI.
- Working with global demand generation and partner marketing managers, review processes and verify programs logic to ensure accuracy in marketing campaigns.
- Develop, execute, analyze, and report on emails, landing pages and global templates.
- To be a Marketo Certified Expert will be a plus.
- Set up and execute drip/nurture marketing campaigns with complex logic.
- Proven experience in advanced segmentation with dynamic and static lists
- Test, deploy, measure, report on conversion rates and programs ROI
- Provide best practices including email formatting, list management, optimization, data quality, hygiene, data cleansing and compliance (CAN-SPAM/CAS, GDPR...).
- Plan and perform A/B testing, progressive profiling, and other advanced marketing capabilities.
- Maintain Marketo integration with Salesforce.com and assist in the integration of additional platforms into the marketing automation platform
- Maintain and track lead scoring, ensuring its accuracy as leads are engaged in marketing activities.
- Document Marketo processes, programs, and procedures.
- The candidate needs to prove a minimum of 3 years of experience working with Marketo from an administrator capacity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Team worker with a positive attitude.
- Having constant desire to learn and the ability to learn quickly.
- Passion for all technical activities related to web/mobile development.
- Experience working with remote international teams across the world.
- We value knowledge and/or experience in working with Salesforce Lightning email deliverability.
Bachelors or higher degree in marketing, computer science, or related field.
Experience working in or with demand generation teams.
Attractive Salary Package