Denodo is the leader in data virtualization providing data access, data governance and data delivery capabilities across the broadest range of enterprise, cloud, big data, and unstructured data sources without moving the data from their original repositories. Denodo’s customers across every major industry have gained significant business agility and ROI.
Temporary EMEA Marketing Manager:
- Global demand generation campaign and event organization and coordination across regions in collaboration with NA team.
- Develop, set up, coordinate regionally, and track performance of all aspects of campaigns and events, including asset review and creation, promotion plan, email and SM copy preparation and promotion (on company channel and paid).
- Creation of programs in the marketing automation tool (Marketo) as well as in Salesforce and communication/coordination of the plan with regional marketing managers for translations, set up and launch. Measure and report on the effectiveness of these campaigns using Marketo and Salesforce.
- Collaborate with design and digital teams for different parts of campaigns and events.
- Lead the coordination and organization of company wide annual events in EMEA - this will require extensive communication and collaboration with the North American team that leads the organization of these events.
- Work with content syndication providers to enrich the database with qualified leads. Create nurture programs for these leads by industry.
- Coordinate with Industry Analyst to complete contracted campaigns: content creation and review, webinar set up, promotion, etc.
- Continue ongoing EMEA wide campaigns, such as webinar series. Familiarity with BrightTALK platform is a plus.
- Excellent skills to execute and report on multiple marketing projects at the same time
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced and high energy environment with attention to detail and quality
- Team player, well organized, hands on attitude, passion for work and willing to generate results.
- Experience in the B2B sector especially in the Technology industry
- Knowledge and use of CRM and Marketing Automation (ideally Salesforce.com and Marketo)
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in English, with good knowledge of Spanish. Other languages are a plus.
- Writing skills: comfortable creating captivating content for emails, SM, presentation abstracts, etc. in English.
- Experience in social media campaign management will be a plus
3 years Minimum
Field of Experience
Field marketing experience in a B2B software company.
Attractive Salary Package