Every minute of every day, Smiths Detection’s threat detection and security screening technology helps to protect people and infrastructure, making the world a safer place. We deliver the solutions needed to protect society from the threat and illegal passage of explosives, prohibitive weapons, contraband, biological threats, toxic chemicals and narcotics. Our goal is simple – to provide the security, peace of mind and freedom of movement upon which the world depends.
- Updating the bank movement file with daily bank statement
- Help us to check all invoices for payment and review
- Updating supplier cash flow Files
- Checking the accuracy of delivery notes and invoices
- Ensuring all the order information is complete and accurate
- On a weekly basis review Master Data report with supporting documents
- Supporting to send reminder of payment based on Overdue invoices
- Accounting related training/education
- Understanding of accounting principles
- Fluent English
- Motivated and willing to learn quickly
- Ability to work independently
- A previous SAP experience/ knowledge would be beneficial.
Relevant professional experience in a similar field.
Attractive Salary Package