AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven BioPharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious disease. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies.
- Providing medical input to Competitive Intelligence Department, including critical review of competitor data/scientific material
- Developing and maintaining contacts with Key External Experts of the assigned territory and represent the main contact for any scientific/medical aspect
- Providing input and support to Medical Advisors/Medical Lead and Clinical Operations Team in sites selection and feasibility assessment for national/international trials, and handling potential issues connected with the implementation and conduct of international/national trials
- Collecting and discussing with Investigators the proposal for independent studies (ESR Externally Sponsored Research) in the assigned area and, according to SOP, filling in the forms for the company’s evaluation and discussion
- Identifying local medical needs and define a Local Medical Plan , according to the Italian and HQ strategies and policies, in synergy with the current alliance
- Building partnership with Area/Field Manager to implement the LSP through regular contacts and team meetings
- Support the Regional Access Managers (RAM) and the Local Access Managers (LAM) to ensure alignment of Local Scientific Plans with regional plans through: relationships/scientific projects with regional Health Authorities and management of scientific issues related to the introduction of Company’s drugs into local formularies, respectively
- Supporting the Medical Advisers/Medical Lead and Patient Safety Department in the management of AEs (e.g collection of follow-up information).
- Managing medical information requests
- Acting as country delegate for assigned GMT activities (active participation and support as needed)
- Managing all activities and Account relationship according with Company Values, Code of Conduct, Guidelines/Internal procedures and Italian legislation.
Scientific Degree, Master or Doctorate Degree in the relevant field of study (Medical Degree preferred).
Experience in the oncology field.
Field of Experience
Previous experience as MSL or Medical Advisor or other activities within the Medical Department roles.
Attractive Salary Package