PTC Inc. (formerly Parametric Technology Corporation) is an American computer software and services company founded in 1985 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. The global technology company has over 6,000 employees across 80 offices in 30 countries, 1,150 technology partners and over $1bn in revenue. The company began initially developing parametric, associative feature-based, solid computer-aided design (CAD) modeling software in 1988, including an Internet-based product for product lifecycle management (PLM) in 1998.
- Prospect into strategic business accounts via cold call, email and social strategies
- Set quality meetings between target buyer personas and our account executives
- Manage and prioritize work for optimum efficiency and success
- Communicate general product information to prospects
- Qualify and respond to inbound inquiries to assess prospects for sales team follow-up
- Log all activities in Outreach.io and Salesforce CRM
- Research target accounts to prioritize account-based outreach
- Exceed weekly/monthly goals for scheduled meetings, Opportunities created, and activity
- Prospect via chat tool (Drift)
- Drive for success, love to win; strong initiative to "figure it out” and do your absolute best work
- Collaborate and win as a team; you’ll compete, but above that you’ll collaborate & help the team win
- Innately curious; know your buyer, their business, and what Arena means to their success
- Be fearless & comfortable making phone calls in an open and positive environment
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, and strong writing skills.
- Take pride in your work, don’t take yourself too seriously. Rejection is a part of this job. You have thick skin.
- Communicate clearly & succinctly; use customer’s language to help them understand the value Arena delivers
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to quickly build trust and rapport with prospects
- Produce creative strategies for targeting decision-makers at prospect accounts in order to book sales appointments.
Bachelor’s degree required.
Field of Experience
Track-record of success at previous roles with 2+ years sales/business development experience.
Attractive Salary Package