Axa S.A. is a French multinational insurance firm. The head office is in the 8th arrondissement of Paris. It also provides investment management and other financial services. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
- Heads the GO Asia transversal controlling functions
- Supports and counsels the GO Asia CFO in daily decision related to the GO Asia finance teams, strategic directions, financial governance and acts as the CFO delegate/ representatives on major projects (Divestments, shared assets, etc)
- Primary contact for Entity finance teams
- Acts as the deputy for the GO Asia CFO whenever relevant
- Accountable for the integrity of AXA GO Asia financial processes and deliverables
- Oversee shared platforms financials and functioning of the 2 Peoplesoft entities in Hong Kong
- Leads AXA GO Global Finance Partnering
- Leads finance and strategic support to Hosted functions
- Leads strategic reviews and Efficiency programs / initiatives stemming for AXA GO in Asia
- Leads Business partnering within AXA GO in Asia and with AXA entities
- Leads One GO SFL communication and tracking
- Manages Projects Controlling
- Leads AXA GO Asia FP&A
- Leads Costs to Revenues & Revenues to costs analysis
- Accountable for process and deliverables related to reporting, budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis
- Defines, updates and communicates price card for GO Asia IT catalog of services and services hosted and invoiced through GO Asia; Ensures alignment with AXA standards
- Supports quotation process to Entities (projects + BAU); Approves X2 quotations to be issued when relevant
- Defines, updates and communicates Resources price card (BAU + projects)
- Defines BAU billing schedules (quarterly + true ups) as per MSA
- Leads Yearly Invoice True Up calculation
- Ensures alignment between AXA GO Finance Asia processes and AXA global Finance standards
- Facilitates standardized AXA GO Finance processes and reports across Asia
- Leads lean and efficiency initiatives for Finance functions across AXA GO Asia, collecting and sharing best practices across Asia and AXA
- Leads implementation of systems changes to adapt to new internal policies
- Ensure quality Assurance for accounting and controlling processes
- Accountable for the establishment and maintenance of financial governance forums
- Accountable for the establishment and maintenance of joint governance forums with AXA Asia entities for projects, agreed savings, inter-company transactions (BAU &/or projects)
- Hire and build capability for Finance teams
- Provide coaching to team members and on-the-job training (as required)
- Prepare Individual Performance Assessment for team ensuring the inclusion of feedback on development needs and training requirements.
- Ensure succession planning is in place n, n-1 and n-2
Master’s Degree in finance or equivalent such as qualified/ certified Accountant or Chartered Financial Analyst.
8-15 years corporate experience as an executive manager or equivalent.
Field of Experience
At least 3 years of working experience in the Insurance field an advantage.
Attractive Salary Package