Axa S.A. is a French multinational insurance firm. The head office is in the 8th arrondissement of Paris. It also provides investment management and other financial services. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
- Provide customer insights and inspiration from market best practices (Market watch & cust. Journey, Benchmark Inspiration on 'ideal' journeys, Best practices review (Internal benchmark), Brief…) and provide customer insights on specific customer journey
- Support the transformation & Continuous improvement of the Products (key pain points identification, ideation, optimization, roll-out)
- Support the design and definition of the target customer journeys ensuring the global consistency and convergence at Tribe level, and consistency will all AP (Framework, Validation of CX consistence & convergence, Experience map, Customer activities, Features requirements review)
- Prepare guidelines for the scaling and ensure the set-up of the scaling of the solution in other countries/BL (Best practices pack (Guidelines, action plan, …)
- Be the Guarantor at Tribe level of CX "Client Voice” Product
Master’s degree in Business, Engineering or Marketing.
Previous experience working in a highly competitive business.
Attractive Salary Package