PTC Inc. (formerly Parametric Technology Corporation) is an American computer software and services company founded in 1985 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. The global technology company has over 6,000 employees across 80 offices in 30 countries, 1,150 technology partners and over $1bn in revenue. The company began initially developing parametric, associative feature-based, solid computer-aided design (CAD) modeling software in 1988, including an Internet-based product for product lifecycle management (PLM) in 1998.
Account Development Representative:
- Identify potential opportunities and spreading the word about Onshape
- Prospecting into and closing new-new accounts in the SMB space, critical in qualifying inbound leads for Account Executives and fueling their pipeline and the growth of the business
- Calling and emailing inbound leads and qualifying prospects to schedule meetings with Account Executives
- Tracking leads throughout their buyer journey
- Observing Account Executive demo’s and closing calls
- Drive for success, love to win; strong initiative to "figure it out” and do your absolute best work
- Collaborate and win as a team
- Innately curious; know your buyer, their business, and what Onshape means to their success
- Be fearless & comfortable making phone calls in an open and positive environment
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, and strong writing skills.
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail
- Process oriented, all the while creating creative strategies for targeting decision-makers at prospect accounts in order to book sales appointments
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to quickly build trust and rapport with prospects
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
Track-record of success at previous roles with sales/business development experience.