Carrier Global Corporation is an American multinational home appliances corporation based in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. Carrier was founded in 1915 as an independent company manufacturing and distributing heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, and has since expanded to include manufacturing commercial refrigeration and foodservice equipment, and fire and security technologies.
- To prepare valuation of variation orders
- To prepare submission of payment application to clients
- To prepare and assist contract formation document and necessary internal approval
- To prepare payment certification for subcontractors
- To prepare approval request and follow up approval for sales contract
- To perform any other duties assigned from time to time
- Good communication, interpersonal, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Associate Degree or above in Quantity Surveying, Building Studies or equivalent.
3-6 years' relevant experience, exposure working in construction site is preferred.
Attractive Salary Package