Ericsson,is a Swedish multinational networking and telecommunications company headquartered in Stockholm. The company sells infrastructure, software, and services in information and communications technology for telecommunications service providers and enterprises, including, among others, 3G, 4G, and 5G equipment, and Internet Protocol (IP) and optical transport systems.
- Develop and systemize cloud-native software and solutions based on Kubernetes and related software as part of a development team.
- Experiment and use leading-edge technologies, components, and methodologies for our solutions.
- Analyze customer reported defects and provide resolutions/workarounds.
- Develop automated tests alongside code for inclusion in the product’s CI/CD pipelines.
- Contribute in defining and creating a go-get team culture, ways of working and environment. Work effectively in an Agile development team across the full feature life cycle including prioritization, design, development, test, and release.
- Drive innovation in edge computing solutions.
- Be a senior developer helping your team to both deliver on short-term commitments and evolve our architecture into the future.
- Work in the Application Support Service domain within PDU Cloud RAN Cloud Infrastructure – addressing key challenges such as the evolved Configuration Management (CM) Service.
- Have the technical and human proficiencies needed to help craft our vision for a truly Cloud-Native RAN solution.
- Be just as comfortable whiteboarding technical solutions with engineering teams as you are communicating those solutions to management and customers alike.
- Have a track record of designing and developing enterprise scale microservices based products.
- Be passionate about driving collaborations across multiple business areas within a large organization
- Have 7+ years’ experience developing large scale products.
- Very good knowledge in programming languages such as Python and Golang.
- Be a confirmed senior developer with a can-do attitude to make things happen!
- Demonstrate experience of achieving customer delivery timelines in application development and helping others to deliver on their accountabilities. All while balancing cost, time to market and quality.
- Thrive when you get to engage with customers, external partners, within Ericsson and outside to strengthen alliances.
7+ years’ experience developing large scale products.
Attractive salary Package