John Zink Hamworthy Combustion (JZHC) is a global leader in emissions-control and clean-air combustion systems. We back every product with decades of proven performance, unrivalled research and development capabilities, and expert service and support. JZHC is part of Koch Engineered Solutions, which is owned by Koch Industries, the largest privately held company in the U.S.
Project Manager (English & German):
What You Will Do In Your Role:
- Management of all aspects of the key contracts in hand
- Plan all the activities of internal and external resources
- monitoring the progress and performance of the various activities to reach the contractual deadlines.
- Monitor the financial part including invoicing, Account Receivables & Cashflow
- Manage all communications with the customer
- Monitor the contract budget and eventually improve them
- Coordinate the project team with the technical resources.
- Identify, evaluate and limit technical and commercial risks.
- Participate in the KOM, various visits and meetings including close-out meetings.
- Ensure compliance with internal or designated standards and quality requirements
- Several years of experience in the same role
- Fluent in English and an intermediate level of spoken and written German.
- Target-oriented, available to work in Team (Team-worker)
- Deduction and punctuality, dynamism
- Strong communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Available to make short-term transfers
Master/Bachelor degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.