With our growing business related to Vapor Control Systems in the EMEA territory, the demands of our customers to get professional and focused Aftermarket support are growing the same way. John Zink Hamworthy Combustion (JZHC) is seeking a Field Service Engineer (m/f/x). This position will work under the direct supervision of the VCS Aftermarket & Service Manager. As direct interlocutor for operational and procurement peoples from Terminals and Refineries, the Field Service Engineer will have the responsibility to provide the appropriate support and to build up close relationships with our customers based in the European area.
What You Will Do In Your Role:
- As one of the main technical contact for the European area, you will be responsible for the good operational availability and efficiency of John Zink systems (VRU/VCU/CATOX) installed on customer Terminals/Refineries. To achieve this objective, technical site experience, availability, problem-solving, and commercial skills will be your best tools to ensure customer satisfaction and JZHC profitability.
- You will be responsible for diagnosing problems, troubleshoot, perform and/or conduct repairs, schedule preventative maintenance to maintain a wide variety of VRU’s & VCU’s in a high-performance level.
- As a key contact point, you will ensure the liaison between our operational teams (sales, engineering, production…) and our customers to support their business activity.
- Experience in the start-up of industrial process units.
- Excellent knowledge of controls (PLC, MCC) and instrumentation.
- Good communication and commercial skills.
- Fluent in English.
Engineering degree in process, mechanical, technical or controls & instrumentation.
Attractive Salary Package