Site Construction Manager:
What You Will Do In Your Role:
- Oversees construction sites, general contractors, and workers to ensure a high level of quality and safety.
- Creates and reviews Requests for Information and Requests for Proposal and Change Orders.
- Guarantees that all work is performed in accordance with approved manuals and procedures.
- Ensures that the project is constructed and documented in accordance with the contract documents and good engineering practices.
- Provides technical support to Project Managers.
- Develops and maintains project cost/change controls, and project budget and accounting records.
- Performs change order estimating and assists the Project Manager in change order negotiations.
- Coordinates and monitors schedule updates, invoices, and submittals.
- Assists in managing and reviewing the progress of contractors’ construction schedules.
- Reviews weekly and monthly reports on the status and progress of the contracts, including project costs and potential changes.
- Reports the status of projects to business and market leaders.
- Attend client program meetings as needed.
Based on Experience