We’re bridge-builders. Barrier-breakers. We build deep relationships with the biggest brands in the world, so they can build deeper relationships with their customers. We’re a global community fluent in 350+ languages and working in more than 5000 cities. We combine human expertise with artificial intelligence to bring the world closer together. We’ve been doing it for 25 years, and we’re just getting started.
Principal Software Development Engineer in Test:
- Design and implementation of enterprise solutions for test automation
- Design, implementation and maintenance of test frameworks and tools
- Lead initiatives in the design, development, configuration and maintenance of software testing and automation system
- Implement systems and processes to refine the efficiency of automated testing solutions
- Work in partnership with Client's internal QA and Dev teams
- Implementing and executing automation for test cases using existing frameworks
- Instrumenting product code to improve its testability
- Identifying test cases eligible for automation
- Investigating and reporting on product issues discovered by automation
- Remain current on software testing best practices and industry trends
- Monitor software to detect and root cause code errors
- Maintaining test documentation
- Mentoring SDETs
Bachelors' degree or equivalent, preferably Computer Science.