At Twitter, life's not about a job, it's about purpose. We believe real change starts with conversation. Here, your voice matters. Come as you are to serve the public conversation, inclusive and open to everyone in the world.
Software Engineer, Full Stack, Health Tools:
What You’ll Do:
- You’ve played product engineering roles, and have experience translating complex requirements into scalable, extensible implementations.
- You are familiar with standard software engineering methodology, e.g. agile development, unit testing, code reviews, design documentation.
- You think critically about users’ and partner teams’ needs and can distill those findings into features and products.
- You ground your decisions with data and reasoning and can adapt to new information to make informed choices.
- You enjoy working in a collaborative environment and interact effectively with others.
- You bring thoughtful perspectives, empathy, creativity, and a positive demeanor to solve problems at scale.
- You’re willing to be mentored and to mentor others.
- Craft elegant solutions to tackle problems and fix bugs.
- Support and maintain your software systems to ensure a high-quality customer experience.
- Answer customer questions and update our documentation.
- Collaborate with and learn from teammates, product managers and cross-functional partners.
B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, or a related field, and/or equivalent work experience.
Field of Experience
Experience building full-stack web applications. Experience with or desire to learn Scala.
Based on Experience