Almirall, S.A. is a Spanish pharmaceutical company, with headquarters in Barcelona, founded in 1943. In 2016, it generated total revenue of 859.3 million € and became the leading pharmaceutical company in R&D investment in Spain.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Drives internal leadership around Sustainability and ESG strategy and big picture thinking (vision, strategy, ambitions).
the Sustainability and ESG programs to support Almirall’s Noble Purpose
while driving Sustainability and ESG efforts across the organization.
- Contributes strong project management skills to help the organization cross functionally execute against plans.
- Drives and develops Sustainability and ESG frameworks for brand reputation, communication and internal culture.
and delivers related awareness actions in Sustainability and ESG and
disseminate knowledgeable about sustainability and ESG throughout the
- Internally coordinates the external evaluation and rating processes in Sustainability and ESG
- Reporting and disclosure of Sustainability and ESG in annual reports.
- Particularly, in the field of Climate Change, supports the development and execution of the global corporate strategy.
degree in a related field or equivalent (Engineering, Environmental
Sciences, Chemistry, etc).
- Master of Science in Sustainability/ ESG/
Corporate Social Responsibility and/ or in Environmental management.Master´s degree in Occupational Health and Safety would be a plus.
5+ years of experience in Sustainability and ESG, with significant
emphasis on strategy and execution of business transformation.
7+ years of experience in Environment management.
success leveraging that expertise to generate trust and buy in across
an entire organization, acting as a genuine business strategic advisor
and a change agent.Demonstrated
experience leading teams and strong leadership qualities, where showing
an ability to influence a cross-functional team and top management into
following a particular course action.
Master’s degree in a related field or equivalent (Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Chemistry, etc).
Minimum 5+ years of experience in Sustainability and ESG, with significant emphasis on strat
As per Company Norms