Mindtree [NSE: MINDTREE] is a global technology consulting and services company, helping enterprises marry scale with agility to achieve competitive advantage. “Born digital,” in 1999 and now a Larsen & Toubro Group Company, Mindtree applies its deep domain knowledge to 300+ enterprise client engagements to break down silos, make sense of digital complexity and bring new initiatives to market faster. We enable IT to move at the speed of business, leveraging emerging technologies and the efficiencies of Continuous Delivery to spur business innovation. Operating in 18 countries and over 40 offices across the world, we’re consistently regarded as one of the best places to work, embodied every day by our winning culture made up of over 27,000 entrepreneurial, collaborative, and dedicated “Mindtree Minds.”.
Azure Data Architect:
- Azure architect expertise having migration experience where automating migrating on premises resources to Azure environments with CI/CD pipelines implementation and also creating ARM templates for Azure DB.
- Experienced in Data Warehousing and Data Modeling
- Expertise in one or more programming languages ideally Cosmos SQLExperience building analytical Data Products
- Experience with data pipelines and streams
- Experience building No SQL solutions
- Actively mentored team members to effectively collaborate and communicate complex technical concepts to a broad variety of audiences
- Analytical mindset to understand business needs and come up with engineering solutions that scale to answer broad problems across the organization balancing complexity and simplicity
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation and whiteboarding skillsAbility to design and architect distributed data systems
- Software engineering mindset and ability to write elegant maintainable code and follow engineering best practices
- Be comfortable outside of your comfort zone explore new tech tackling hard problems that others struggle to solve
- Design and Build Modern Data Pipelines and maintain data warehouse schematics layouts architectures and relational non relational databases for data access and Advanced Analytics
- Data Architect
Any Degree or Equivalent knowledge in related field
10+ years of experience.
As Per Norms