- To maintain the performance and reliability of the IT infrastructure.
- To monitor cloud environments (like AWS, Google cloud platform), applications deployed in the cloud, network security, facilities and hardware IT infrastructure.
- To document and configure hardware, Web server and database server.
- To plan, simulate and practice disaster recovery situations and incident management.
- To identify impacts of change, applying software patches and introducing new hardware and software applications.
- To develop operational metrics and conduct infrastructure audits.
- To posses knowledge in automation tools like: Git, Jenkins, Ansible.To perform data back-ups, restoring system after a service outage or update, configuring and tuning servers and other configuration items.
B.E/B.Tech or Equivalent Knowledge in related field
No Of Openings