.NET Technical Architect:
- Should have the ability to work independently with Customer team in sprint agile execution model Coordinate with Customer. Should have extensively worked on Application Development using .NET technologies.
- Hands-on experience using C#, ASP .Net MVC 4 / 5, Web API, JQuery, SQL, ADO .Net.
- Should be able to write the optimized code.
- Should have worked with TFS extensively.
- Git – should be aware of the basics of Git for check-in /check out/Pull request/resolving merge conflicts.
- NuGet package manager knowledge is required.
- Should be capable to understand the business requirement.
- Good expertise in converting functional requirements to the code base.
- Good hands-on experience in coding and unit testing the developed code.
- Have strong debugging and analytical skills.
- Good to have experience in application development using .Net Core, Aspose, React JS
- Working knowledge with Could is an added advantage.
- Build and Release process (CI/CD) on Azure DevOps.
- Should have good knowledge in Azure DevOps, DOTNET, API Management, Project management, API.
UG/PG/Equivalent Practical Experience
Attractive Salary Package