AWS Glue - Module Lead/ Technical Lead:
Job Requirements: AWS Glue, Data Management, Data Analysis
- Knowledge/experience of cloud computing infrastructure (e.g. Elastic MapReduce) and Design and implement MapReduce jobs, Hive/HBase table schemas and queries.
- Knowledge of Azure/AWS/GCP Big data services, Spark framework and Databricks is must.
- Good SQL skills and understanding of OLAP/ETL tools, SQL Database, AWS data governance, AWS Glue data catalog, Hadoop stack, metadata, run time metrics.
- AWS Glue Scripts development.
- Perform Data Engineering including Glue Sync of Semantic Layers, Data Cleansing, Data joins and calculations based on the User Stories defined.
- Supporting project management and ensuring high levels of delivery.
- Extensive experience working with large data sets with hands-on technology skills to design and build robust Big Data solutions using Spark framework, Azure/AWS/GCP Big data services and Industry-standard frameworks like Databricks and other tools & technologies.
- Strong understanding of Big Data Analytics platforms and ETL in the context of Big Data.
- Excellent problem solving, hands-on engineering skills and communication skills.
- Broad understanding and experience of real-time analytics.
- Open-source Hadoop stack/Spark framework.
- Participate with the team and do requirement analysis and convert it into technical documentation.
- Ability to produce high-quality work products under pressure and within deadlines.
- Should be able to work in a team and Should be able to mentor other team members on Big Data.
UG/PG/Equivalent Practical Experience
Attractive Salary Package