AWS Glue - Technical Architect:
Job Requirements: AWS Glue, Data Management, Data Analysis
- Extensive experience working with large data sets with hands-on technology skills to design and build robust Big Data solutions, cloud computing infrastructure (e.g. Elastic MapReduce) and Design and implement MapReduce jobs, Hive/HBase table schemas and queries.
- Experience in designing, architecting and implementing large-scale data processing/data storage/data distribution systems.
- AWS Glue Scripts development.
- Perform Data Engineering including Glue Sync of Semantic Layers, Data Cleansing, Data joins and calculations based on the User Stories defined
- Ability to work with multi-technology/cross-functional teams and customer stakeholders to guide/managing a full life-cycle of a Hadoop solution, OLAP/ETL tools, SQL Database, AWS data governance, AWS Glue data catalog, metadata, run time metrics, data modeling, data warehouse.
- Knowledge of Azure/AWS/GCP Big data services, Spark framework and Databricks is must.
- Ability to frame architectural decisions, provide technology leadership & direction.
- Should be able to mentor other team members on Big Data.
- Ability to work with multi-technology/cross-functional teams and customer stakeholders to guide/managing a full life-cycle of a spark solution
- Relational and MPP database platforms like (Netezza/Teradata/Azure Synapse/AWS RedShift/GCP Big Query, GCP Big Query/GCP Dataflow/GCP Dataproc/GCP Datafusion/GCP DataComposer/Cloud SQL/AWS Step functions/AWS Lambda/AWS EMR/AWS Batch/Azure Data Factory/Azure HDInsight).
- Contributing to the thought capital through the creation of executive presentations, architecture documents, and IT position papers.
UG/PG/Equivalent Practical Experience
Attractive Salary Package