- Manage our editorial calendar to ensure timely publication.
- Assign blog posts to writers.
- Identify gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Create style guides to use as reference.
- Proofread and edit written pieces before publication.
- Schedule social media posts.
- Conduct keyword and SEO research to understand customers’ needs.
- Monitor web traffic and engagement (e.g. conversions and bounce rates).
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Follow industry-related news and generate ideas around trending topics.
- Review and update published content as needed.
- Proven work experience as a Content Strategist, Content Manager or similar role.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Experience in project management is a plus.
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems, like WordPress.
- Basic understanding of HTML and web publishing.
- Familiarity with SEO guidelines and keyword research tools (e.g. Moz and Google Keyword Planner). Experience using social media for business.
- Solid writing and editing skills in English.
- Time-management skills.
- Ability to guide and motivate team members.
B.E/B.Tech/Equivalent Knowledge in related field
No Of Openings