- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies.
- Manage team of SEO Specialists.
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams.
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes.
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy.
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building).
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects.
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns.
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends.
- Proven experience as SEO Manager, SEM Manager or similar role.
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Experience with SEO reporting.
- Familiarity with relevant tools and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Web Trends).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Analytical mind-set with numerical aptitude.
B.E/B.Tech/Equivalent Knowledge in related field
No Of Openings