Maersk, is a Danish business conglomerate founded in 1904, with activities in the transport and logistics and energy sectors. Maersk has been the largest container ship and supply vessel operator in the world since 1996.
As an employee with Maersk GSC you will be part of a working environment as diverse as the APMM group. Maersk strongly encourages continuous learning at work and sharing of best practices by rewarding innovations.
- Ensure accounting standards and policies are complied with consistently
- Managing day to day operation: delivering on time operational KPIs and SLAs
- Perform Balance sheet reconciliations in Blackline as per policy and within timeline
- Ensure Policy Adherence along with Control and compliance
- Coordination with different teams
- Daily, weekly, and monthly reporting as may be required
- Understanding of Accounting GAAP for the relevant country/cluster and ensure compliance
- Manage monthly, quarterly, and yearly period end activities
- Perform ad-hoc activities as may come up
- Ensure adherence of accounting actions to APMM guidelines
- Perform additional tasks as assigned from time to time.
We are looking for:
- Strong analytical skill
- Good communication skill
- Good Knowledge of MS Office and SAP
Any degree or Equivalent Knowledge related field.
No Of Openings
As Per Norms