Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: Wipro) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful.
Key skills required for the job are:
- Control M Batch Jobs-L3 (Mandatory)
a Senior Administrator, you should be able to handle first point
escalation for all technical and process issues.
- Provide technical
subject matter expertise wherever required.
- Ensure proper communication
and quick resolution as a crisis manager.
- Plan and schedule Changes,
Coordinating with different stakeholders.
- Perform RCA for Major
Incidents related to his / her tower Follow quality / security process
defined for the engagement.
- Perform Trend analysis, identify top few
incidents and work with respective teams/individual to minimize the
incidents, Hardware troubleshooting & Vendor coordination Prepare
Weekly and monthly status reports.
- Participate in business meetings with
various stake holders on a need basis.
- Take corrective actions based on
the customer satisfaction surveys.
- Work on the service improvement
- Effort estimation/reviews on need basis for new projects.
- Training of new team members.
- Able to work on Knowledge acquisition and
updates to related documents
Degree or Equivalent Knowledge Related Field
No Of Openings
As per Company Norms