Maersk, is a Danish business conglomerate founded in 1904, with activities in the transport and logistics and energy sectors. Maersk has been the largest container ship and supply vessel operator in the world since 1996.
Process Expert / Senior Process Expert:
Purpose of the position:
- To execute the export/import customer service processes in the GSC as per Global design
- To manage the export/import team’s performance against KPIs and take corrective action where necessary
- To contribute to team’s optimal performance
- To contribute to continuous improvement of processes within scope of responsibility
Coaching and development:
- Challenges and supports direct reports in developing and implementing Customer service Strategy and adhering to global standards.
- Monitors performance against established KPIs and budgets, takes corrective action when necessary and exceed where possible.
- Continuously driver to reduce waste in the CS processes, by analysing (speaking with) data and recommending improvements to relevant parties.
Export/Import customer service processes:
- Handle service escalation requests from internal/external customers
- Phone call/Chat attendance (when and where applicable)
- Assist the export/import country Customer Service Agents in handling and resolving customer requests where applicable.
- Facilitate completion of booking and documentation processes
- Facilitate pre-arrival and import manifest processes
- Work in coordination with country port authorities, other local country CSAs and other service departments on needed follow up to ensure smooth delivery of cargo to the customer as per agreed contract terms.
- Assist customers with their issues keeping close communication with our co-workers locally in order to ensure prompt exception handling.
- Deliver customer experience as outlined by HQ Centre Customer Service.
- Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Service oriented and focused on managing expectations.
- Sense of urgency and stress handling.
- Ability to work with both internal and external stakeholders across different cultures.
- Team player, empathy and superior interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency verbal and written communication skills (English).
- Experience in Service Industry is desired.
- Good written and verbal communication skill
- Customer Centric mindset
- Ability to work under pressure with high sense of urgency
- Detail oriented ability to perform processes as per predefined design
- With strong Service Mindset
- Team player
- Knowledge of global Maersk Line Customer Service systems
- Has leadership/coaching and change management skills
- With experience in handling Customer Service export and import transactions/processes and
- dealing with direct customers/forwarders/brokers will be preferred
- Open to travel as and when it is needed
- Results orientation
- Strong customer knowledge
- Good market and product knowledge
- Customer focus
- Attitude for excellence
- Communication and building relationships
- The key skills and competencies the incumbent should learn in this position.
- You will gain confidence and learn the most efficient way of communicating with different Customers and Partners across the organization
- You will gain a deeper understanding and knowledge of the culture and business of the countries you are responsible for
- You will have in depth experience in initiating improvements in the process applying Maersk PEX methodologies.
- You will be experienced in handling and developing direct reports who are potential future leaders as well
- You will gain ability to read, analyse & interpret numbers/basic graphs/control charts
- You will be experienced in change management
No Of Openings
As Per Norms