Bacancy Technology is an Agile based offshore web Development Company providing excellent service and solutions with presence in India, USA, Australia and Canada. We have currently got strength of 650+ Employees. We specialize in software product development and have successfully executed numerous projects in software development, Web Designing & Development, Mobile Technologies, Microsoft Technologies and an open source as well for Internet Marketing.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
Perks and Benefits:
- 5-Days a week
- Flexible Timing
- Training & Learning Sessions.
Job Location: Work From Anywhere.
Permanent, Work from Home