Indian Institute of Information Technology, Pune (abbreviated IIITP), is one of the Indian Institutes of Information Technology, a group of institutes of Higher education in India focused on Information Technology. It is established by the Ministry of Human Resources Development, the Government of India, and few industry partners as a Not-for-profit Public Private Partnership (N-PPP) Institution. Government College of Engineering, (COE) was the mentor Institute for the Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT).
Assistant Professors Grade I &II:
- The eligible and interested candidates may apply online.
- Separate application must be submitted for each post along with prescribed fee.
- The eligible and interested candidates are required to submit the hardcopy of completely filled application form along with all self-attested certificates copies of the certificates of educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, caste certificate, check list etc. in a spiral bound file along with the application fee, by speed / registered post to the following address: The envelope containing should be super scribed as "Application for the Post of Assistant Professor Grade-II (Level……….) in the Department of
Computer Science and Engineering.”
- The soft copy of the filled application form along with all supporting documents (Single pdf file) should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IIIT Pune will not be responsible for any postal delay.
Additional Desirable Qualification:
Assistant Professor Grade-II (Contract)
- One publication in an SCI Journal.
- Two papers in SCI Journals or one patent; may be based on Ph.D. work
Assistant Professor Grade-I (Regular)
- (i) One PhD supervision ongoing;
(ii) 01 patent;
(iii) Experience in industry or R&D lab of repute;
(iv) M. Tech, MSc or B Tech project supervision on live industrial problems.
B.E. / B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering / Information Technology OR M.E. / M.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering / Information Technology or its equivalent branches AND Ph.D. in relevant research area.
INR 57,700 to 1,67,400 per month