Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services-all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
New Associate-HR Operations:
HR Operations - Employee Data Process Design
What would you do?
- You will be aligned to our Human Resources vertical and will help us in the function that deals with people and people related areas such as recruiting, learning, training, onboarding, compensation and benefits, performance management, organization development and culture.
- You will be working as a part of HR Operations team which is responsible for providing backend HR services to business operations. HR operations and operational HR services, include administrative services, job analysis, and employee relationship management.
- The Employee Data Process Design team focuses on designing processes to manage employee data, records, and transactions using standard technologies and processes. The role may require expertise in the employee life cycle, and managing the leave, payroll, and employee database management.
What are we looking for?
Roles and Responsibilities
- HR Delivery Strategy
- Microsoft Excel
- HR Process Design
- HR Operations
- HR Reporting & Visualization
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Results orientation
- Written and verbal communication
- Collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
No Of Openings
As per norms