work you’ll be doing will support Chatbot applications that allow our
customers to manage their accounts through self-service, enhancing the
Bot to assist agents - Agent Assistant. When these applications are
working well, they are an important part of the overall customer
experience. You’ll lead modules, code, and develop the APIs and SDKs to
integrate all that we do with our internal and external clients. You
will collaborate with various internal teams on new technologies to make
it easy for our customers to do business with us.
- Leading the modules from design to development.
- Helping the team member on Technical issues.
- Analyzing metrics and keen understanding of the KPI's involved.
hands-on coding work , introduce new modular, reusable Service/API or
enhancing the existing ones as per code quality standards.
- Unit testing, Integration testing of the deliverables.
- Maintaining code quality standards.
- Learning other technologies involved as part of the project development.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
or more years of experience with J2EE and Java technologies, Spring
boot or Spring React, and server backend with API development.
or more years of working experience with OOP, SOA, modular code
development, micro services, design pattern, multi-threading.
- Three or more years of experience with JUnit/TestNG, Maven.
- Ability to maintain, write, understand technical documentation and diagrams for highly complex and distributed applications.
spoken and written communication skills and be able to work and
collaborate with multiple cross functional teams and onshore
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master's degree.
- Knowledge on Google CCAI.
- Knowledge on Live Chat and Agent domain experience.
- Knowledge on UI scripting technologies - ReactJS or Angular JS or Node JS.
- Experience with Devops frameworks like - Jenkins. Ansible, AWS, EKS, Docker.