SENIOR PRODUCT SPECIALIST -TECH:
Vantage job description:
• Resource should have good Mainframe skills and should be well aware of COBOL , DB2 , JCL , VSAM , etc… wmA or Vantage product Knowledge is preferable.
• Resource with Insurance domain knowledge will be preferred in Annuities and Life track.
• As a Developer he/ she would be involved in Requirement Analysis, Design, Coding and Unit Testing for Various Enhancement tasks and Bug-fix of Programs in the current application as per the project requirement.
• Resource is also required to do Impact Analysis for the changes done as a part of the project.
• He / She has to participate in preparation of RTM (requirement traceability matrix), test plan review.
• He/She would also perform unit testing and regression testing for the various project requirements.
• He /She be able to co-ordination with onsite team members for various client specific and development tasks”