LTI (NSE: LTI) is a global technology consulting and digital solutions Company helping more than 485 clients succeed in a converging world. With operations in 33 countries, we go the extra mile for our clients and accelerate their digital transformation journeys.
- Looking for a senior project manager who has 12 to 15 years of experience in transformation projects.
- Great knowledge of industry trends, emerging technologies & Cloud solutions
- Proven leadership skills in managing mixed teams to deliver transformation
- Experience as Tech Lead and delivering a product from inception till go-live
- Experience managing containerization of applications
- Experience of working in Investment Banking or Retail, preferably on Risk and Finance
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Management and prioritization skills
- Ability to develop working relationships
- Ability to manage multiple activities and changing priorities
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Production level experience on working with large data volumes and be able to demonstrate a firm understanding of logical data structures and analysis techniques
- Make sure the application team are making consistent progress in achieving the KPI's
- Monthly review of the KPI's with application team & agree path to green to achieve the desired maturity level.
- Weekly review of the E2E change management process & holistic reporting to the SMT stakeholders through standardized dashboards.
- Very strong in doing follow ups/ conducting meeting to take the outstanding items in to closure
- Should be good in preparing PPT/ Excel graphs to report to higher management
- Should have good SDLC experience
- Good Experience PMO/PM tool like -Jira, Billing , Invoicing , etc
- Enforce CI/CD adoption for all application team
- Continually improve CI/CD tools, processes and procedures
Mandatory certificate : Scrum Alliance - Certified Scrum Master
Job Segment: Project Manager, Change Management, Manager, Technology, Management
Any Degree or equivalent knowledge in related field
No Of Openings