KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Architecture Design and Deployment.
- Leverage structured approach to architect projects using existing methodologies and leveraging established architectural styles.
- Works with the business and different third-party partners to gather, ratify, and help enhance requirements and constraints across multiple projects.
- Resolves highly complex ambiguity in the requirements and constraints where it cannot be resolved.
- Maintains the requirements/constraints traceability matrix and Architecture description document
- Anticipate, identify, and communicate business and technical risks.
- Manage Software development Partner
- Manage product development through partner/vendor model.
- Spearhead the implementation of business requirements and ensure non-functional architectural goals for performance, scalability, security, & expandability are met
- Oversee the development partner and provide technical support and quality control throughout all stages of the project.
- Drives development and execution of test plans to prove that each requirement/constraint has been implemented
- Understand and Integrate with Partner Environment
- Gathers partner insights from a broad range of stakeholders to structure both the definition and ongoing execution of projects.
- Works with partner stakeholders (e.g., Enterprise Architects, Security Team, Development Team, Operations Team) and business to refine the solution as per the requirement.
- Mentors’ peers on best practices.
- Other Role Expectations:Self-driven with a keen eye for problem solving and skills to break-down a complex problem into a simpler solution or design or operation step.
- Should have experience at being agile and following Agile practices and principles.
- Stay aligned with the goals of the organization and team – and always think & act in the larger interest.
- Should be well-aware about the Industry Trends and have a good understanding of the Cloud Technologies and services available in the market.
- Should be self-driven with a keen eye for problem solving and skills to break-down a complex problem into a simpler solution or design or operation step
- Application development experience in OTT or similar Video Domain.
- Excellent knowledge on DRM and ABR Streaming Protocols like MPEG Dash and HLS.
- Good know how of Video Workflow like Content Acquisition, Encoding, Packaging, Origin, Distribution, Ad Insertion and Playback.
- Experience in design & development of Web-Services, REST APIs, Web Sockets.
- Knowledge of Security methodologies like Digest, OAuth etc.
- Knowledge on the performance and automation of front-end and Backend components is desired.
- Knowledge on AWS Media Services like Media Convert, Media Live, Media Package, Media Tailor, AWS S3 and AWS CloudFront is desired
- Agile Software development methodology.
Any Degree or Equivalent knowledge in related field