Senior Engineering Consultant - Software Development:
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll be leading the ERP Supply Chain Product team to design and develop business processes for the Supply Chain Material Management module. This single, scalable system enables our customers to access one of the largest globally integrated networks. Your work will help us to stay at the forefront of technology and positively impact the customer experience.
- Working closely with cross-functional team to define functional and technical specs.
- Leading and mentoring Process Integration Teams, Custom Application Team to build seamless connectivity among interlocking systems and processes.
- Engaging with business stakeholders to define innovative and out-of-the-box solutions.
- Documenting and maintaining architectural guidance to ensure performance and scalability of the platform.
- Adhering to industry standards and best practices and understanding emerging technologies and trends to continuously improve the systems, application, infrastructure, and processes.
- Requirement gathering preparation, Configuration, Prepare Test Scenarios and Test Scripts.
- Implementing SAP best practices business processes, global templates, and configuration of these best practices.
- In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
What we’re looking for:
You get excited by the possibilities that technology creates and how it can improve the way we do business. Applying your analytical skills and expertise to solve complex problems is personally rewarding. With strong written and verbal communication abilities, you’re able to cut through technical jargon to describe complex concepts in a way everyone can understand. People know you for your strong leadership and the way you inspire teams to perform at their best. No stranger to working in a fast-paced environment, you convey a sense of urgency and handle multiple competing priorities with ease, never missing a deadline.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in two or more HANA lifecycle implementations.
- Experience in SAP MM, Supply Chain, and Logistics.
- Knowledge of inventory planning - forward and reverse, asset management, plant management procure to pay which includes physical inventory, release strategies, master data – master data mass upload tools, Inventory management, pricing, valuation, stock transfer process, special procurement, order to cash, available to promise, contracts, drop shipping, third party sales, logistics execution inbound and outbound, return management - RMA.
- Experience in integration points with other SAP modules and non-SAP systems, IDOC / XML and other interfaces.
- Experience delivering simple-to-complex design solutions for the process enhancements in RICEFW.
- Knowledge of custom programs and able to perform troubleshooting by debugging whenever required.
- Extensive experience and knowledge implementing ERP systems using project lifecycle processes, including design, testing, implementation and support.
- Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- A degree.
- Experience leading a team.
- Experience with end-to-end architecture and designing complex and highly-reliable systems.
- Certified SAP MM, Supply Chain & Logistics.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with management, technical peers, and business stakeholders.
- Ability to perform functional and performance tests on the system in order to verify the changes implemented by developers.