Princ Engr-Systems Engrg:
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing the senior level technical Build, Architecture Design and administration of SAP Landscapes
- Providing thought leadership in design, architecture and integration of various technologies, infrastructure, and hardware, database and operating system platforms for large & Complex SAP transformation engagements
- Engaging and working closely with Business and understand the Business requirement and translate to the SAP Technical Teams to deliver
- Driving & Designing the Solutions on SAP core applications components in S4HANA, Fiori, BODS & BOBJ with mandatory administration skills of SAP HANA Database
- Leading Platform projects from inception to completion by applying the agile methods, leveraging DevOps processes & automation wherever applicable
- Maturing and maintaining appropriate SAP ERP service metrics, key performance indicators, key risk indicators and service level agreements
- Building solutions upon the business needs to present and interact business process owners in the environment.
- Providing insight on new SAP technology and how it can be leveraged appropriately to improve the current environment.
- Designing and implement an optimal SAP configuration to maximize system performance and availability
- Identifying the areas of Automation scope and implement them in our SAP Basis Operations
- Handling Core Business,Technical Teams in technical project and escalation calls.
Where you'll be working:
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
What we’re looking for:
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Architect experiencewith systems (S4HANA, Fiori, BODS, BOBJ, SLT, HYBRIS).
- End-to-end understanding of the SAP BI toolsets, which includes SAP Business Objects, Web Intelligence, and Dashboards / Design Studio, Analysis of Office
- Strong Knowledge in SAP HANA Database Administration & SAP Basis Administration & Linux OS level scripting
- Extensive Hands-on experience in HANA High Availability and Replication architecture with multi target replications and DR Drill.
- Having Hands-on experience in working on HP Service guard Administration and Pacemaker Cluster in High Availability setup
- At least more than ten migrations and upgrade from earlier SAP versions to the latest SAP Versions. In all kind on Infrastructure environments like on-prem, Cloud (AWS, Azure, SAP HEC), Datacenters
- Experience working with Application and Technical team to solve day to day operation incidents and requests; able to provide continuous technical improvement activities across Operations and Support
- Experience and hands on experience in on SAP S/4HANA, ECC, BI, PI, SCM, CRM and NetWeaver products
- Experience in handling SAP SLT, Hybris, CAR and integrations with cloud and other external interfaces
- Experience in handling the large complex system cutover activities by front facing with stake holders from different spaces
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Hands-on experience of SAP Cloud architecture and administration on all the cloud products.
- Certified in SAP Certified Technology Associate in HANA 2.0, BODS, BOBJ.
- Experience in Shell Scripting.
- Project delivery and Team management certification.
- Managing the SAP Fiori Administration with advance level of expertise.
- Experience in defining the Strategy of System Replication (SLT), SDI with other other non-ERP/ERP Databases into the SAP HANA Database.
- Introduce technical changes into the environment using a structured approach that minimizes risk and achieves high reliability, availability and performance of each SAP instance.