Sri Muthukumaran Institute of Technology was established by Sri Muthukumaran Educational Trust in the year 1996 and it was declared as Telugu linguistic minority institution by the order of the Government of Tamilnadu. It is initially affiliated to University of Madras and now affiliated to Anna University, Chennai approved by AICTE and five programmes such as ECE, CSE,EEE, MECH and IT are accredited by NBA. The college started with 4 UG programmes and now it has 6 UG and 7 PG programs. Now five UG programmes, viz, CSE, ECE, EEE, Mechanical Engineering & Information Technology and two PG programmes, viz, Computer Science and Engineering and MCA have obtained permanent affiliation from Anna University.
- Providing demonstrations and supervising experiments and investigations.
- Recruiting, training, and mentoring new TAs and other junior staff.
- Conducting research and publishing papers in academic journals.
- Representing the university at conferences and delivering presentations when necessary.
- Teaching and supervising undergraduate and graduate students.
- Answering questions in class or via email or telephone.
- Providing Professors and Department Heads with feedback on student progress.
The candidates who have obtained their qualifying from Premiere/Reputed University with sound subject Knowledge, Good Communication skills, state of the art capabilities and a passion for teaching will be given preference.
Specialization / Other Details
Apply Mode: Email/Postal
Last Date: 1st August 2022
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates’ Applications along with a passport size photograph and Xerox copies of Educational & Experience Certificates should reach the undersigned on or before 01.08.2022.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates who have obtained their qualifying degree from Premiere / Reputed Universities with sound subject knowledge, good communication skills, state-of-the-art capabilities and a passion for teaching will be given preference.
No Of Openings
As per the AICTE Norms