The Dharma Naidu Educational and Charitable Trust started functioning under the leadership of late Thiru.D.Sudharssanam, M.L.A. The S.A. Engineering College got established in the Academic Year 1998-99 with the approval of the AICTE and affiliation with the University of Madras and the general policy of the Govt. of TamilNadu to give high priority to Technical Education. Impressed by the excellent record of performance of the institute academically and in the matters of financial discipline and environment inside the campus, 6 UG programmes in ECE, CSE,CIVIL, MECH, EEE and IT, with a total intake of 720 students, 6 PG programmes in which MCA with 60 students and MBA with 120 students and 4 M.E programmes in Engineering with an intake of 18 students each, Approved by AICTE and affiliated to Anna University with total annual intake of 972 students.
- Contributing to the creation of an environment that promotes growth, equality, and freedom of speech.
- Reviewing methods and teaching materials and making recommendations for improvement.
- Assisting with student recruitment, interviews, and academic counseling sessions.
- Participating in committee, departmental, and faculty meetings.
- Providing training and mentoring to teaching assistants and junior lecturers.
- Candidate should complete their UG/PG in relevant discipline
- Candidate should have Good Communication Skill
- Commitment towards work
Apply Mode: Postal/Online
Last Date: 05.08.2022
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates are Sent your detailed resume along with necessary certificates and passport size photograph to the following online and Postal Address on or before 05.08.2022
Click To Apply: https://forms.gle/mpA2HZCfs8FSiBLC8
Ph.D having high research profile, With SLET/NET/Ph.D, As per AICTE/Anna University norms
No Of Openings
As per Norms