- Sound understanding of Android /iOS Architecture, Framework, SDK, Core Java, Kotlin, Android Studio IDE, Android Debugger, Swift, XCode, React Nativ etc.
- Should have excellent programming/coding and logical skills.
- Hands-on experience in building Android/iOS applications and mobility solutions - native applications & hybrid applications.
- Should be able to do technical and architecture planning for the development with various stack holders and vendors.
- Expert in UI components & controls; Action Bars, Widgets, Fragments, Leanback, Animations and Material design.
- Good working experience on Web Service Integration (REST, JSON, XML) & cloud technologies - AWS, GAE, GCM
- Sound working experience with ExoPlayer, IMA SDK, SSAI, DAI, Native players.
- Experience in using analytics, location and social APIs, MDM, payment gateway, SMS gateway, media content transcoding and cloud integration, APM tools
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Should be a good team player & able to work independently under pressure.
- Strategic thinker balanced with a grasp of details. Must possess the ability to switch between execution and strategy mode most effortlessly.
- Ability to see the big picture, visualize the future and develop relevant functional strategies which value add to our business.
- Ability to prioritize and cope with competing demands. Must possess a sense of urgency and excellent execution and project management skills.
- Passion for results and excellence.
- Must be able to get the job done by working collaboratively with others.
- Inquisitive and analytical mind; out-of-the-box thinking; bring a creative perspective to business problems applying functional expertise & business understanding.
- Should be an independent thinker and assertive.
Any Degree or Equivalent knowledge in related field