Senior Validation Engineer:
Overall responsibilities and duties:
The advance engineer who will be responsible for all validation & verification activies for Infotainment and Cockpit Electronics Products.
Bachelor of Engineering degree in Electronics/Computer Science
M.Tech Electronics. (optional)
7-9 years (total) experience in testing in Automotive domain.
3-4 years experience in testing for IVI specially.
Skills and competencies:
- Good experience in IVI (in Vehicle Infotainment) validation & verification
- Good experience in analyzing the requirements on different levels (ex- Sys, SW, Component level)
- Hands on experience of different testing techniques (Unit, Integration, System testing)
- Good experience in Automation & Manual testing
- Have good experience in test case development in JIRA
- Good knowledge of HW set up of Infotainment ECU
- Good knowledge of CAN, UDS, vector tools, CANalyzer, CANoe etc.
- Knowledge on different HWs as DSO, Function generator, Analog & digital IP/Ops
- Able to handle a team of 3-4 team members
- Knowledge about ASPICE & SDLC, Agile process etc.
- Good knowledge & experience in JIRA
- Good communication skills
Nice to have:
Experience of working in Scrum team in Agile methodology.
- Development & execution of test cases related to IVI for different features such as Media, BT, Tuner etc.
- Requirement analysis, change request analysis
- Estimations for testing activities
- Task assignment & tracking for team members
- Mentorship to the junior members in team
- Should able to perform PEER reviews
- Minimum 4 years of experience in automotive domain.
- Must have knowledge of Automotive protocols: CAN , XCP , SPI , I2C.
Shall be responsible for :
- Requirement analysis.
- Test case writing.
- Test case automation.
- Test case execution.
Must have worked on automation test tools:
- Vector CANOe, vTestStudio, CAPL.
- Worked on requirement management tools like : JIRA
- Aware of Defect management.
- Shall have worked in Diagnostic testing based on UDS14229.
- Good to have experience in Display domain.
- Goal Oriented.
- Proactively work across teams with strong communication skills.
- Continues improvement.