Senior Software Engineer - Audio Development:
Overall responsibilities and duties:
Lead and support in design the Audio Architecture/Development in Android/Linux based Projects and for full Software development life cycle. Core competency in Automotive embedded software development. Good knowledge of ASPICE Process
The ideal candidate will have/be:
Minimum education level:
Bachelor of Engineering degree in Electronics/Computer Science.
Master/Bachelor of engineering degree in Electronics/Computer Science with prior experience of minimum 3-8 years in Embedded Software Development in Multimedia(Audio/Video) development
Have experience in ASPICE development process and standard
Skills and competencies:
- Experience on Linux & Android operating system
- Working experience on RTOS (preferably GHS Integrity)
- Strong Embedded C (C++ is nice to have)
- Experience in Projected modes audio (Carplay/Android Auto/Baidu Carlife etc.)
- Experience in Audio Calibration and Audio Diagnostics
- Experience working on Audio DSP.
- Experience in Software integration and validation methodologies.
- Hands on Knowledge of Git/Gerrit, JIRA & Confluence
- Have experience in ASPICE development process and standards
- Experience of working in Scrum team in Agile methodology
Nice to have:
- Nice to have working experience on A2B, Power Amplifier
- Nice to have working experience on QCOM Audio framework (ELITE/AudioReach/SPF)
- Knowledge of audio processing, tuning & DSP algorithms
- Good to have experience of Qualcomm tools : QACT, QXDM, QCAT
- Create Time plan, define and track the progress vs. plan for the SW project.
- Prepare SW Requirements for customizations.
- Create and maintain Requirements Traceability Matrix.
- Create and maintain High Level and Detailed SW Design
- Prepare Software Quality Assurance Plan.
- Create Progress Reports and Process Review (Audit) Reports and Release Readiness ZBB (Zero Bug Build) Review Report.
- Update and track bug list.
- Prepare Unit testing strategy, plan and generate UT report to include code coverage.
- Problem solving techniques & capability.
Sense of ownership: will do their best to get the job done
Team player with strong communication skills in English
Growth mindset: eager to learn and develop as an individual